Some very interesting quotes that I have come across in the recent past…
1. No man is crushed by misfortune unless he has first been deceived by prosperity – Jai Kumar (originally Seneca)
2. Words are like leaves and where they most abound, much fruit of sense is rarely found
3. The difference between TRY and TRIUMPH is a little bit of ‘umph’
4. I am not particularly a genius. I just stick to problems longer… Einstein
5. There are 3 kinds of media planners. Those that can count and those that cannot.
Cheers for now
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.